Are you looking for an astute, yet simple tool to help you understand what makes you or the members in your team really tick? Are you looking for answers to questions like: Who am I? What is my potential and what is holding me back? How can I get my team to understand and interact with one another better?
- Creates meta-awareness at the level of motivation
- Increases consciousness and confidence
- Enables clearing of core emotional issues
- Provides a framework for understanding functional and dysfunctional behaviours that stem from core motivations
- Increases compassion for self and others
- Uncovers pathways to development and integration
- Positions individual patterns and behaviours within the current and historical context
- Increases productivity and motivation
- Creates a language and sense-making framework that stretches deeper than a personality trait-based approach
- Builds leadership authenticity, potency and impact
- Reduces judgement and criticism of others while building understanding and tolerance
- Provides a framework for making sense of team conflict and challenges
- Enables the team to move beyond a pattern of blaming conflict on “personality differences”
- Repolarises teams while dismantling more traditional “fault lines” in the team
- Improves working relationships and team productivity
- Enhances business procedures
- Improves communication while also developing a new language framework for team dynamics
- Decreases behind-the-scenes organisational politics
- Improves change management and decreases fear of change
- Can unleash organisational creativity through greater individual integration
- Improves productivity and performance
- Creates a framework which enables greater project leadership
- Builds organisational integrity
- Enables more impactful corporate communication
- Contributes to the development of talent
- Plays a role in enabling culture change
Our Integrative Enneagram programs include profiling (using a quick 30-min online questionnaire), coaching and workshop facilitation. It’s exceptionally valuable for individuals, teams and organisations. The Integrative Enneagram has many applications and we can create a tailor-made program to meet the unique needs of you, your team and your organisation.
The 3 Centers:
The Integrative Enneagram profiling offers an in-depth acumen into enneagram types, personalities, motivations and the self-limiting beliefs of each person. Creating the potential for fast, integrative and sustainable development in individuals, teams or organisations.
What our clients have to say
“I loved how much of myself I discovered with the Enneagram exercise. My first scepticism quickly turned into awe when I understood the depth and accuracy of the profile. I am amazed at the way the Enneagram accurately pinpoints roadblocks to my personal growth and outlines ways to overcome them.”
“Doing the Enneagram was an interesting process which required me to consider several aspects of my personality and values. Discussing the result with Rebecca helped me to understand what type of leader and person I am and is a valuable tool for self-development. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire process and recommend it to anyone looking to better understand the professional and personal choices and journey that they are on.”
Frida Vesterberg | Co-Founder & Director, Project Playground
“I was nervous and excited about the science and research behind an Enneagram. Our meeting was informative and insightful in ways I could never have imagined. I learned things about myself that I had never considered, both negative and positive aspects of my personality shone through. It was incredibly informative with regards to how and why I function the way I do. Learning from Rebecca has given me a new outlook and insight in my dealings with others in my everyday life, who’s personalities are different from my own. Every day is a new lesson in the workings and intricacies of my Enneagram. Thank you Rebecca”
Jasmine Jagger | Artist
I can’t think of a better term to describe Credo than a “difference maker”. Credo has walked a long road with our business and has helped turn the vision of building a truly values-driven organization into a reality. Credo’s energy is infectious with an incredible way with people and has you walking away from every engagement with fresh motivation, new insights and genuine alignment on how, as a team and an individual, you will be better the next day.
Larsen Lockwood-Hall | CEO, GhostDraft
Credo proved their worth once again, they took very opinionated leaders through a virtual consulting and coaching workshop with great ease. The impact was felt straight away, there were a lot of issues addressed and resolved. A new way of working was formulated, the leadership is aligned and performing better than ever.
Pieter van Reenen | Co-Founder, We are Monsters
Credo Facilitators has a way of knowing exactly how to identify issues and gives you the steps to reach your own solutions. Their professional manner, friendly approach and detail orientated sessions create a positive result each time. Thanks to Credo Growth, I have been given the tools to better myself, my business and my staff.
Caroline Bayley-Geldenhuys | Founder, Classic Escapes
With Trust being one of the core values of D-One Smart homes, I was intrigued and interested to learn more.
The webinar was presented professionally. It was high value in a short time. Very clear, direct and to the point. I learnt about the components of what builds trust in relationships, and have tools that I can use in my business immediately. The timing was great for us, as I am working on developing our network as a marketing strategy, through direct engagement. Now I can consciously apply this approach to building trust in our brand, and building a pipeline of sustainable key sales channels.
Thank you Helene, I am glad that I attended.
Darren Swanepoel | Founder, D1Smarthomes
Credo Growth joined us for a webinar on building remote teams during the age of COVID-19 and beyond. The presentation was engaging and interesting, focussed on members of the travel and tourism industry – many of whom are used to working in a bricks and mortar environment. Helene provided practical guidance that teams could implement from the get-go regardless of where they are in terms of their businesses. In these unprecedented times, her calm delivery of advice was reassuring and extremely helpful, providing structure in an otherwise difficult and uncertain time. I would recommend her services highly.
Natalia Rosa | PR and Communications Manager, SATSA
Contact Us Now